Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day Tea

What a fun day this was!  Peyton's preschool puts on a "Tea" for the mom's each year and they really do a great job with it.

The class sings a few songs they have learned, and we have heard around the house for the past few weeks.  M-O-MM-Y to the tune of B-I-NG-O anyone??

Miss Becky lead the game of:

The kids were asked various questions about their moms and as Miss Becky read the answers outloud, we had to guess which mom in the room was being talked about.  Hilarious!  The age ranges alone were from 6 to 70 years old!

I am 14 years old.
I like to watch her play Dora (on the Wii).
My favorite food is sour green apples.
My favorite color is green.
My favorite thing to do is watch Gibbs (from NCIS).

She knows me well!



Miss Becky then read "I will love you forever" (sniff, tear, sniff).  Then we went out to plant flowers in the garden by the playground.  Afterwards there were treats & snacks in the gym and the kids gave us our presents that they picked out for us.



I got a new bracelt & earrings! I also got a scarf that matched.


A fun day was had by all the moms in attendance and I can't wait to do it again in a few years once the baby goes to preschool!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you had a great time!!! Sorry I was with the other class that day so I could not hear how parents responded. I took down Peyton's info about you...I was wondering about Gibbs...thanks for clearing that up! (I don't watch NCIS)

    Miss Karen

    ReplyDelete